- A game adressing patience and technic.
- 60 wooden pieces (tea tree), 7 colours + 2 dice. For children aged 3 to 10. Sold in a open color box with PET window. Aim of the game :
- To be the last person to move a block without making the tower fall.
- 1/ Build the tower by placing the blocks in rows of 3 and mixing the colours. Every row must be perpendicular to the previous one.
- 2/ Throw the dice to start the game. Remove one piece from the tower of the colour shown by the dice and position it perpendiculary on the top with one hand.
- 3/ Take turns to throw the dice. Make sure the top row is always completed.
- 4/ The player who makes the tower fall loses the game.
Age : 3-10 yo
|Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 33 cm (3 x 3 x 13\”)|
|Number of players||From 2|