- Our sloth is just taking a nap. But he’s forgotten something: it’s playtime! Rise and shine for this attractive wooden game of skill for kids aged 3 and over!
- This balancing game features a sloth hanging from its branch, and 15 sticks. It can be played by one or more players.
- The aim of the game? Put as many sticks on the sloth’s belly as you can before it lets go of the branch!
- The player who puts on one stick too many is the loser! Each leave in this pretty game is made of soft felt.
- This game is perfect for developing patience and dexterity. FSC®-certified game (wood from sustainably managed forests)
Janod – Sloth game