- HOW MANY CAN YOU STACK? With this fancy wooden balancing game, children’s patience and dexterity will be put to the test! A funny game of skill – suitable for children aged 2 and up – which can be played alone or with others, such as friends or family, and which promises to be a great laugh! This beautiful Janod toy, made of wood sourced from sustainably managed forests and decorated with water-based paint, is a very nice gift and will also make a pretty decorative item.
- 2-IN-1 GAME: Both a construction game and game of skill; this wooden toy will be ideal for children aged 2 to 6 years, who can have fun whilst practicing their fine motor skills. After assembling the suspension bridge pieces, they will have to build a pyramid composed of animals (parrots, frogs, monkeys), colorful leaves and pineapples, and keep them balancing for as long as possible.
- FUN IS GUARANTEED: This game, which requires concentration and observation skills, can be played alone in a stress-free manner or as a very fun game with friends or family.
- TROPIK COLLECTION: Janod’s complete collection of tropical jungle-themed educational early-learning toys in roaringly cheerful colors! Get up close and personal with the endearing, fun and colorful characters who will jazz up your baby’s bedroom.
- FRENCH DESIGN: Janod toys are developed in the Jura region of France, where special attention is paid to the materials used, the styles and the colors. Our products are original, bold, educational and thoughtful toys and games to support your children in their development, and to build their cognitive, psychomotor and socio-emotional skills.
Janod – Tropik – Tropical balancing game