- Here is a great kit that allows your little one to make homemade key rings!
- Using the tracing paper, trace your drawing onto a plastic sheet (coloured pencils included), then cut it out and heat it in the oven.
- Wait a few moments and let the magic happen: it shrinks and turns into a beautiful charm! Ideal for entertaining children at a birthday party, this creative activity will please both girls and boys.
- This kit can be offered from 6 years old ; however this activity must be done under the supervision of an adult. Perfect gift for a crafty kid!
- Dimensions: 2 x 16,5 x 11 cm. Material(s): Polystyrene, wood, nylon, iron.
- This crazy plastic kit Les Petits Merveilles by Moulin Roty, contains everything you need for your child to make their little gris-gris: 6 drawings of funny and colorful animals, 6 sheets of crazy plastic, colored pencils and 4 metal ties .
- We start by tracing the drawings on the crazy plastic sheet, we color them, we cut the sheet then we place it in the oven and… surprise! The plastic shrinks and solidifies, the colors are intensified.
- The gris-gris is attached to the metal clip, and hung on his bag, satchel, pencil case…
Age : +6 yo